Yes, but first that missionary must have Key Contact (administrative) access to a Dashboard in order to post their own needs. We recommend setting up a missions team under your organization’s main Dashboard and making your missionaries Key Contacts for that team.
To set up a mission team, go to My Teams under My Account on your Dashboard and click Add a New Team.
To assign a missionary as a Key Contact for that team:
- Have them first register on this link under the name of your organization (in Step 2)
- Go to your Dashboard and click My Account and Approved Members under Member Status
- Check the box next to that individual’s name on the list and click the Assign __ Members to Teams button, select the missions team from the drop down list, and then click Assign
- Then, switch Dashboards to the team you created (via the drop down box in the top right corner of your Dashboard next to the house icon)
- Go the Pending Members page of the team, approve that individual and make him/her a Key Contact via the drop downs to the far right of the person’s name.
The next time they login, that missionary will have a dedicated missions dashboard to post/manage their needs and see who has agreed to meet each need.